K-Leads or maybe better called customer portal plugin. Anyway, the important thing is to be clear about what this plugin does.
This plugin allows your customers to have a portal where they can log in. On their portal, they can check their loan history, how much their remaining loan balance is or apply for a loan directly from here.
Here they can also upload necessary documents and update their profile.
If you have any further questions about this plugin, please do not hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
K-Loans platform version 2.1.9 or higher (Buy here)
By Altodock Digital Limited3 months ago
By Gabriel Gonzales10 months ago
Very easy to install, just follow the following steps:
1. Login to your softreliance marketplace account https://softreliance.com/marketplace. Then go to your My Account menu. There you will see a Downloads tab.
2. Download this item and save it to your local drive.
3. Access your K-Loans website, assuming you have already installed the K-Loans platform. From the left side menu, you will find plugins. Then you will see a browse button. Click on it and there will be a popup dialog where you need to locate the K-Loans Leads plugin you downloaded. And when you find it, click open and when you upload it successfully, this plugin will appear in the plugins list.
4. To be able to use this plugin you need to activate it by pressing the button with an icon Check mark. It will turn green if it is successfully activated.
5. If you have any problems with the installation, do not hesitate to contact our support at email@example.com
That's all you need to do and you have successfully installed the K-Loans Leads :)
We have put security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of all information under our control.
All orders are processed via a secure server (SSL) and credit card details will never be emailed.
We do not retain or store any credit card information on our servers or at our place of business. All credit card information
that is used to purchase products and services from SoftReliance is processed and stored by PayPal.com on their secure servers.
If the payment service provider provides the payment form, it is protected by SSL encryption through the payment service web site.
Customer information such as name, address, and phone number may be saved when orders are processed through the SoftReliance web site.
When a payment service is used to process orders, credit card numbers, expiration dates and security codes are NOT saved through the
SoftReliance web site or the database that is used by the web site.
Except as set out in this agreement, all sales are final.
Please note that once you access or download any Digital Content that you purchase, you no longer have the right to cancel
your purchase of that Digital Content.
All sales are non-refundable but we will be more than happy to schedule a corrective service free of charge.
By clicking "Continue", you agree to our terms and conditions.
How to pay?
We have received your order and will process it as soon as possible.
Please check your inbox for the invoice with payment options.
Once we have received the payment your item will appear on your My Account -> Download tab.